Membership of AHES operates on a yearly basis, based on the date you join. Membership fees are $50 per annum.
Membership of AHES includes the following benefits:
- Members only newsletter distributed several times throughout the year;
- Access to the members section of the AHES website which contains copies of past conference papers;
- A discount of $100 on the cost of registration for the annual conference.
If you have any queries about AHES membership or you are uncertain of your membership status please contact: Virginia Mumford, Treasurer, AHES at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 1 - Click on the One Year AHES Membership button below.
- Step 2 - You will be redirected to the payment page to pay for your membership with your credit card via PAYPAL. Please note, if the registering member is not the credit card holder, please enter the credit card holder's details in PAYPAL.
- Step 3 - Check your email and click on the link to activate your membership.
- Step 4 - Fill in your personal details on the AHES site to complete you membership registration.