Membership of AHES operates on a yearly basis, based on the date you join. Membership fees are $50 per annum. Members are offered the option of purchasing 3-year and 5-year memberships in addition to the usual 1-year membership.
Membership of AHES includes the following benefits:
- Members only newsletter distributed several times throughout the year;
- Access to the members section of the AHES website which contains copies of past conference papers;
- A discount of $100 on the cost of registration for the annual conference.
If you have any queries about AHES membership or you are uncertain of your membership status please contact: Virginia Mumford, Treasurer, AHES at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 1 - Click on a membership option below (1 year, 3 years or 5 years)
- Step 2 - You will be redirected to the payment page to pay for your membership with your credit card via PAYPAL. Please note, if the registering member is not the credit card holder, please enter the credit card holder's details in PAYPAL.
- Step 3 - Check your email and click on the link to activate your membership.
- Step 4 - Fill in your personal details on the AHES site to complete you membership registration.
You may sign up for a one year, three year or five year membership with AHES.
Please choose one of the membership options below.